Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Lave life

This is what I was doing Monday.

I put the bookcases together and set them up.

I organized most of the closet Saturday, worked Sunday, then did this corner of the bedroom Monday.

As I said in a previous blog entry, organizing life is similar to organizing a closet. So I did that then decided the rest of the apartment needed organizing as well.

Organize your home and life may fall into place as well.

At least it's worth a try. :)

I'm going to do one room at a time or at least part of a room at a time as finances permit.


Some of the organizing is free, just some time and elbow grease. That's all that's left of the closet, just a bit of elbow grease. What does back in besides the clothes and where does it go?  The one closet is the only storage space I got. So everything gets shoved in there.

And my bookcases were disordered. Some of the books were laying on their sides because they were too big for the shelves. Now they all fit and I even have extra space for knick-knacks.

So maybe once my apartment is in order, my life may become so as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment