Monday, March 5, 2018

Closet pack rat 2

This is what I've done so far.

All my clothes are hanging up. No piles on the shelf

What is one the shelf has been gone through and sorted. The bins are next  What is in the bins needs to be sorted and put in my old toy box so I can get rid of the bins.

I've been on this organize/ rearrange kick.

Last Saturday I did this to my closet, then worked all day Sunday, before building and organizing Bookcases in my bedroom Monday. Tuesday, I redesigned my office area. Wednesday and Thursday I went through some papers, then reconfigured my office again. And I'm going to go through more papers today.






I'm going to spend the rest of this week going through my 'shit' and get it together. I want my apartment to reflect an organized person. Someone who can get things done. I'm tired of my apartment looking cluttered and having people make comments they think I don't hear.

My mental illness made it hard for me to do my former apartment, but this time I can catch it before it gets bad and I'll keep it up this time once I get it done.  I determined to not be kicked out because I'm overwhelmed. 

Clutter you're not getting me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment