Saturday, January 6, 2018

Write-In

These are the raffles we have at the Write-In.

There is even a Barnes and Noble gift card!

This is part of starting the year off right. I wrote three pages so far in one story and a paragraph in another. I hope to get a chapt. done today.

I'm writing this during lunch.

Writing is always fun.

I like that we have a write-in during Jano. Jano is Sleuth's Inks version of NaNo. Which means it's a contest to get 50,000 words in a month or a novel done in a month.

Those who follow my other blog know about this as I usually do the Write-In and Jano every year. This year I think I'll skip Jano since I am no longer a member of Sleuth's Ink.

 I think I'll be able to have three books out this year if I can swing the cost. One is already done, a second is two thirds done, and the other is a third done. I also have Toby's book so it may be four books this year if you count his picture book.

I also got the first chapt. of Mortal Voice II done. So maybe five?  :)

I got several books on my computer that I want to finish as well as a milk crate full of written story ideas. It's hard to stay on track when all these story ideas/bunnies attack me. There are so many of them! And they kick pretty hard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment