Wednesday, January 10, 2018

...and things

My Zombie short story/dribble is out.

The way I ended it gives your imagination a bit of room to picture what happened between the last two entries.  If it gets a good response I might make it into a book sometime in the future.

And maybe change the ending to make it into that book.  Otherwise it would just be a bit longer story. Death is a permanent ending.

I'm thinking about renewing my subscription to Writer's Digest. I had it for a year a couple of years ago then let it lapse. But I'd like to renew now.

During the write-in, I did a little over a thousand words so not too bad for me. If I can keep up that pace I can get these books done quickly.



Working on those next three books. Mortal Voice II, Deadly Flames, and Under the Dragon's Tail. Flames is in Chapt. 7, and Tail is in the next to last chapt unless something else rears its head while MVII is in Chapt. 2.  Hopefully they'll keep moving right along.

Meanwhile those story ideas/plot bunnies keep kicking me.

I probably have enough ideas to last into the next century. So far I've resisted them, just writing down the idea and keeping to my three stories. But those rear feet kick pretty hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment