Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year

A new year, A new palette.

I'm going to start off the new year right.  I had money in my pocket when the old year turned into the new. Hopefully that means this year will be prosperous.

I plan to get out at least two new books this year, one of which is already done. I'm working on three right now, two of which I'll be working on at the Write-In this Saturday.  One I think will be done by the end of the week if I keep at it. So two new books done before my birthday in February. 

Toby has a book soon to be coming out as well. Posts from his blog.


I don't know if I want to do Jano, but I will be going to the Write-In on Saturday. I've gone to it since I started going to the Writing groups. Even though I've slacked off the groups, I still plan to go. That's part of starting the year right.

Online College is also part of my new year starting right. I want to get a master's in forensic psychology or even a doctorate. Only thing I'm afraid of--well beside going back to school--is that my age will preclude me from getting a job in this field.

But I plan to start out with high hopes because the sky's the limit as they say.





No comments:

Post a Comment