Saturday, December 9, 2017

Holiday season


The Santa Clause and the first Die Hard are old standbys. It's not Christmas until I see these two movies.

I can recite certain parts of Die Hard from memory and just hearing certain parts of Santa Clause, I can tell what's happening on screen  with my eyes closed.

I had them for years then I got rid of a lot of my DVDs. I kept only my Gamera movies because they were hard to find.

I plan to buy back these two movies. As I said, it's not Christmas without them. The snappy one-liners and inside jokes keep you entertained and smiling.

I don't have a tree nor do I really decorate. I take pictures of my cat with Christmas items and put them on FB, but I only hang a wreath on my door.I give cards and set the cards I receive on a cabinet door, but no tree or garland   Christmas is more a feeling than a physical thing to me. Don't need a tree or physical things to promote the feeling of giving.


Side note:

Who or what is Gamera, you ask?

Why he's a giant flying turtle!   :)


My friend Travis likes Godzilla, I like Gamera. Of course, like is a relative word. We are more obsessed. Him more than me.


No comments:

Post a Comment