Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Lave

Well, I cleaned my desk up a bit.

As long as I'm working on a book though it won't stay clean. I always have scraps of paper lying around with notes on them that I jot down for remembering later. Though I do gather them up and put them in the story bible for better referencing, but I never quite get rid of the scraps.

I also straightened up the hand-written notes in the crate. But I know better than to start reading them. I'd go off on a tangent and never get Mortal Voice or any other book done!

My apartment is still a mess from my move. I'm slow to unpack and put away unless it has something to do with my books or food. You can see where my priorities are! :)

I'm taking a break from writing right now.


I'm in the sixth week of my online college course. I should be studying today but I took Christmas pictures of my cat and worked on Mortal Voice instead this morning. A compulsion to finish Mortal Voice is running me. I don't know why. The cover is beautiful as is the cover for the second book.

Yes, I already have a cover for the second book.

Deadly Flames and Under the Dragon's Tail will get done next year. I'm going to finish my Elemental books and start the Fallborn series. I made myself a promise to finish them and I will. Though it won't be by my Fiftieth birthday like I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment