Monday, November 6, 2017

A piece of thought

I changed my main blog around a bit.

I  also changed my book link here as well and added a different graphic under the main one. The link pic is supposed to be the back of the main female character for Mortal Voice while the graphic is death's time clock.  I couldn't concentrate on anything else that day so I messed around with the blogs and did a cover for Mortal Voice.

When I get restless but am broke I get online and mess around a bit. Either by writing in the blogs or making covers for some of the books I started. I have over thirty books started on my computer so I can work on one or two and still have a lot to work with the next time I get restless.  Unfortunately I sometimes make more than one cover and have trouble deciding which one I like best. :)

 I found my computer fan so my computer is now sitting on it and shouldn't overheat. I had packed it away when I moved and forgot about it. It should keep my computer running longer.

I got the four Fallborn books' covers done. Fallborn are dragon books that are probably gonna be rated PG13 as there is no sex and the most they do is hug or hold each other. I'm thinking YA maybe? I don't know  They're set in different worlds.

I also have two dragon stories set in our world or at least a parallel world. The bond is sexual in both so... Anyway I don't have covers for them yet. I don't even have titles for them, just a few scenes.

There are two related series about time-lost people and an alien race whose descendants are coming back into their own.  I don't have covers for them yet either. It's hard to find free sci-fi pics that I like that fit the stories.

I'll look some more today for free pics. Maybe they'll have new stuff up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment