Tuesday, August 15, 2017

tittle-tattle

Saturday the 19th The Library is having a Con. I think I'll go.

One thing down.

Gotta think about next month's finances.

And October's.

So many things are coming at me. I don't know how I'm going to get everything kosher.

September I got to also take my cat to the Vet for his yearly check-up as per Housing Regs. I might have to get him shots this time. So that's extra.

And I got to pay my fines, taxes, and business stuff next month.

As I said lots of things coming at me.

October is Ozark Indie Book Fest.  I got a half table for the exhibition hall and small half box of books. I'm going to have to have some money to eat lunch for those two days.  There's a costume party Saturday night and I wonder if it will cost extra.  On the website it don't say. 

I put one of my dragon stories progress meter here as you can see at the bottom of the page. I'm going to work on it off and on while I write Deadly Flames, the second book in my vacation companion series.  Sometimes I get stuck in writing and need to clear my mind and this will do. 

Still don't know what to do with this blog.  So I'm just chattin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment