Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Idle hands

Well, I like this theme better for the blog.

I put one of my short poem stories here. A Visit Home. I wrote it about 8 years ago. It was parse and parsel with a longer story that I wanted to turn into a series. The longer story Along Silence is unfinished of course. One of my sci-fi's. Look under pages for link.

I also have a series (the Timelost) that is associated with said story that is made up of standalone stories.  More of my Sci-fi's.

My hands were idle to I messed with this blog. You know what is said about idle hands. :)

For the Ozark Indie book fest I was thinking about getting new business cards and maybe one other promotional item.  There are some nice looking pens as well as some key chains. I don't know which but right now I'm leaning toward the pens and key chains. Or maybe just a bunch of pens. 

The book party is not extra but comes with two day tickets and author table.  So I got to figure out who I want to be.  Book character. Hmmmmm.

I think I'll call this my idle blog.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment