Saturday, September 16, 2017

Writing Area

So here it is my new writing area in my new apartment.

I still got to get it in some order but everything is together. My story ideas are in the crate, the business stuff is in the file holder and misc. is in the bin under the desk.

And a jar of peanuts is  waiting for that midnight craving.

The office is in a corner of the living room/kitchen area.  So lots of distractions but not enough room in the bedroom for the desk.  Not that my bookcases/books are distractions as well in the bedroom. :)

My cat Toby is still getting used to the new apartment and sometimes jumps up into my lap for some loving attention. I think he thought I was leaving him when I moved as he was the last to be taken to the new place.


Ozark's Book Fest is getting closer. I'm just glad I moved before it happened. I don't think I could handle both at once.  I had a little money so I ordered business cards from VistaPrint. My old ones are so out of date and not very attractive. I love the design on the front but the back was bad.  However both cards will be on my table at the Book Fest.

I decided on a costume for the Book Character Party. It's a supporting character in a series of books I read years ago. I don't think anyone will figure out who she is. Though she was the main character's Doctor Watson in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment