Monday, March 19, 2018

Book Signings & Revisions

 
It was much neater when I had only two books to display.

I now have four and another on the way.

As you can see my design hasn't changed.

Just the number of books and business cards

I have debated on whether to change my table design or not. I'm still thinking about that because although this one is a bit cluttered I like the design. So I'm thinking about just setting it up with two books, and just have the others available.


 
 
I figure Earth Reader and the new book Mortal Voice set up and the others laid out in the urn. I think that will look good. Showcase the first books of the two series.
 
All of the books out and displayed just seems too cluttered. I much prefer the two book display. With the urn out I can put the other books in it and it won't seem crowded. And the emphasis will be on the first two books.
 
 I like that Idea.
 
Book signings are great ways to showcase and advertise a new book. Which what I plan to do.
 
Mortal Voice
 
The main characters, Jaci Travers and Paul Rooney, run Necro-Covery which searches for the missing, presumed dead. Paul is a PI, but Jaci has a unique gift: The Earth talks to her like a gossip to her coffeklatch. This gift allows Jaci to find the missing, the hidden.
 
I threw a Bones trick in there; Jaci writes my Elemental Voice series. I liked that idea and had planned it when I first wrote Earth Reader. ER is a supernatural fantasy that Jaci would like the world to be. Actually I had planned to write ER, then Mortal Voice before Fire Walker, but I had readers who wanted the next book in the series so I just set MV aside. It had a different name then and was slightly different in nature.
 
But that's what revision is for.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment