Thursday, August 10, 2017

Why this blog

This entry is just a bit of chatter to start it off.

I felt the urge to start another blog. Maybe I'll put my other books here. The ones with my sci-fi and dragon themes. 

Or maybe I'll just chatter. :)

I really don't know why I started this blog. It's not as if I don't dutifully write in my main book blog every week and I publish Toby's pics when he does something interesting.  The Alliance blog just sits there since I'm not writing anything in that bit right now.  So I really don't need another blog.

I was just going through words and stellar came up. I clicked on it and sidereal appeared. Another click and voila sidereal time. Then the click was in my head and I had to set this up.


A compulsion almost.

Maybe something's coming.

Anyway, I got a new blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment