Thursday, January 18, 2018

Table set-up

This is how I set my table for signings.

The brown table cloth is for the earth and the skulls represent the bodies she finds. The books are set on easels and I got both business cards out on this table with candy centered between them. I also got a special agent badge.

I'm thinking about changing the table arrangement.

 But to What? 

I need something that reflects the earth element and something to do with murder--maybe I'll keep the skulls.. A new table covering maybe. .





I like my table arrangement but it does look busy, cluttered a bit. What do you think?

Should I just put my books and business cards out and nothing else? Minimalist.

Or should I decorate a bit?

And with what?

I guess I'm going shopping when I get my check.

No comments:

Post a Comment