Thursday, October 5, 2017

My version of Twitter

I got my business cards.

Seems they were at the local UPS store. They were about to be shipped back. Good thing I found that email. Next I'll check all my emails and not just my yahoo account.

Book Fest is closer. 14 days.

http://ozarksindiebookfest.com/


I handed out a few and the people I gave them to said they were nice cards. I did them myself on Canva.com.

I do my book covers on Canva as well. I like their site. You can do lots of things there.

I also got my hair cut. It was getting long so I had it cut in what used to be called a Duck Tail. I don't know if they still call it that or not but I've got complements. The back is cut in a v shape and the sides are short with a bit of bang in front.



I'm going to be broke when the Fest is here. So either PB&J or chicken salad sandwiches for me.  I wanted to say at the hotel but I also didn't want to uproot my cat again.  Leaving him for the time I'll be at the Fest is bad enough, though he's used to me being gone all day Sundays but I didn't want to add being in a strange place to me being gone. And the money thing. NO MONEY=No HOTEL.

I'm thinking about doing a raffle for the Fest. More about that on my book blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment