Friday, August 25, 2023

August Update

  Haven't forgotten about these books. Just been busy.

I started doing Kindle Vella. It's Amazon's serial story program.  You do episodes (chapters) that people pay tokens to read. The first 3 episodes are free to see if you are interested then you pay various amounts of tokens according to word count of the episode. 200 tokens are $1.99 and equal about 8 episodes.  I have 4 stories up right now including Bone Whisperer, my WIP.  If you want to try Vella here is a link to Bone Whisperer

 I got soo many books (4 now) and now Vellas to write before I can spare time on this series. But this book is still slated for writing.  Though it may be later like 2026. However my muse is fickle and she may slot it in sooner. I may do it on Vella. I may do several of my T.L. books on Vella. We shall see.

This collection of books will get written. I have tentative covers done and I look at them periodically to keep them fresh in my imagination. Cats and dragons are my favs and their stories will be written.

My T.L. books have timed out of Kindle Unlimited. Some AMZ KDP accounts have been terminated because of piracy. A pirate takes our ebook and puts it on other sites and the author gets their account terminated because that breaks the terms and conditions of KU. I'm probably going to leave my Tina books on/in AMZ/KU but the T.L. books may go to Draft2Digital or Ingram Sparks and go wide. That may be happening in October.  I will keep you updated on that.

The Dragon Familiar

 Kaya was not the conventional Voice of the Goddess. Oh, she had the elemental gift but she was not patient or motherly. She spoke her mind and didn't suffer fools well at all. Part of that was that she had been raised in a village without a temple and her vocation had not been recognized until a priestess passing through had identified her as a Voice. Her village couldn't wait to get rid of her and sent her along with the priestess. 

She never fully lost her wariness no matter how well she was now treated. Her sharp tongue was blunted, but she still spoke her mind. She had worked hard to overcome the negativity of the villagers and she was not going to lose that hard won step.


Coming out tentatively in 2026 now.  I'm still working on two series right now. However two of these dragon books are out. If you would like to check them out Dragon Books

Each dragon tale is a standalone. After I get these out I may revisit one or two of the worlds. But that depends on my muse who is so fickle she must be Bast, the cat goddess.

This series is about women who are true to themselves and the dragons that appreciate them the way they are. However they are not PNR or UF. Though I do have one of those in the queue.

Want more info on me and my other books?  Go to my Website

Want to join my email list? Click here Grimoire and get a free short urban fantasy story that's a different take on Red Riding Hood.


No comments:

Post a Comment